Tuesday 17 June 2008

The direction...

I recieved this email today...

we have just put together this book. I nearly deleted at that stage. Anyway carrying on it was revealed that this was a book about surfing. Now I have never surfed, I have had many a holiday down in devon and cornwall watching people go into the water time after time after time trying to catch a wave, it did fascinate me and at some stage i did want to have a go but i had no tuition and felt a bit of a dumbass.

Debbies much more of a surfer chick than I am, Living in wales she has more of the geographical advantage in having a go.

This book looks like it has some fantastic imagery and some great illustrations. I'm not sure how many people in the ad industry enjoy surfing but if you are it might be worth a look!



Of course surfing has been used in adverts before noting the amazing guinness ad and the poor in comparison vauxhall surfing car ad.

Anyway this little apitiser was filmed by Martin Morrison, who's directed Channel 4 programmes, including Grand designs.


No comments: