Wednesday 18 June 2008

The popular ones/ The new home office binge drinking ads...

Well aren't we popular this week, emails for this emails for that!

We got invited to a press launch this week (OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!) lol but unfortunately, our schedules clashed which meant we couldn't attend (Booooooo!) but our friend Chris Quigley thankfully sent them over to us for us to have a gander. you might have seen them already its the new home office ads for binge drinking if not, here you go...





This is also accompanied by a lovely viral...



We are loving the song featured in the boy vid, im trying to find out what it is as we speak, and i know thats not the point and its meant to have a really strong message that they're trying to get across but a good soundtrack adds interest!

I like these ads, a bit icky in some parts but its a different approach, however I do have to wonder how much effect it will have on binge drinking. As much as I like the concept it didn't make me go "oh my god i'm not doing that anymore" but i'm not a big drinker anyway!

Opinions from the drinking public anyone?

UPDATE: We found the song. Its Eightlegs: These grey days.

1 comment:

Biscuit Barrel said...

I have to agree. Nice thought and execution but it won't stop people 'binge' drinking. Although, in my opinion, no advert will stop people binge drinking.

Hows things with you two btw? x