Thursday 1 May 2008

The retraction...

Ok I have to take it back. Sonys Foam city is better than I originally perceived. (It just came on tv.) I dont know if we saw an early release that wasn't finished yet but it felt and looked alot different than what I originally saw. It felt alot more believeable (I cant believe I used the word magical before...) this time round.

There. I said it. I was wrong. :)

What I also like is that the website lets you download the advert and theres a "paste to blog" section. Sony are so thoughtful.




UPDATE: Okay I take back my comment about foam city but... FALLON ARE TAKING OVER TV!!! lol ok I exaggerate slightly but this is just what I watched on channel 4:
  • Foam city ad
  • TV programme
  • Foam city ad
  • Budweiser ad
  • some other ad
  • bact to TV Programme

How much air time have they bought?????

No comments: