Saturday 26 April 2008

the list is growing...

The rumours were true, AMV BBDO are attending portfolio night and so are poke (I have a feeling that could be due to a bit of our meddling, from what I remember dave didnt know about portfolio night before we went to see him...correct me if im wrong.)

Its great to see the list getting longer as it reduces the chances of Debbie and I getting the same people, trouble is though with such great people turning up we want to see them all!
Everyones opinions will be useful but the ones that I really would love to see are:

  • Russell Ramsey - JWT
  • Graham Fink - M&C Saatchi
  • Seb Royce - Glue
  • Alasdair Graham - Ogilvy
  • Dave Dye - Dye holloway Murray
  • Paul Silburn - Saatchi & Saatchi
  • Brian Campbell - AMVBBDO
  • Iain Tate - Poke

Yes, I know that list is long and I cant see them all but if I get to see any of them I'll be happy!

No comments: