Back to saatchi and saatchi for the third time, and Brians ready to see us.
Hes quick straight to the point and shows us a few things we hadnt seen before...
- Blockbuster needs to referenced to films
- campaigns need to be bigger
- Poster ads come first
- Belu he hates, confusing and doesnt make much sense. we start to see flaws in that ad....
- He likes Euromillions, causing controversy this one, its just like marmite!
- We need to push ourselves and buy a huge shovel cos we need to dig dig and dig further.
- He likes the thinking behind blockbuster.
- Helen Bamber needs explaining, it doesnt say enough.
- Nandos is fun but needs more, it needs expanding.
- TV needs to be simple, speak for itself.
He told it like it was. we liked that.