Friday 21 March 2008

the scary thing about creme eggs...

OMG! got slightly obsessed by the site http://www.cremeegg.com and strolled onto one of their which egg are you? questionaires and I don't know if its lack of sleep but it has just summed up my life. Perfectly..... I'm slightly scared and think that I should leave the eggs alone now...




p.s it says.... Loose cannon: do you ever find that after dating someone for say, two weeks, that they just stop calling you? and this happens pretty much every time you start a new relationship? Well thats because you're erratic, unhinged (yep definately me.) and unpredictable. And that makes people uncomfortable. Luckily you're an egg so you dont have to worry about it. Happy gooing!


Im reading wayyy too much into this aren't I?

No comments: