Monday 17 March 2008

The trouble with virgin is....

Their customer service line. When Debbie and I booked the tickets for london originally we got the dates wrong, so we went the palarva of changing the dates through their customer service line.... well she couldnt understand me properly and spoke too fast for me to understand her so it wasnt a very good phone call but i thought it was all sorted.

I collected the tickets and both numbers produced tickets... it was looking good

until...

we got half way to london. when they asked for tickets we found out that one of the numbers only printed out seat reservations so guess who didnt have a ticket.....

well at least the guy on the train was understanding and didnt charge me god knows what for no ticket. Getting to Euston I tried to talk to customer services there, apparently when she changed the ticket she cancelled one of the bookings so there was no way of getting it reprinted, thankfully she had refunded it somehow and I only had to pay for a ticket home.

I hate customer services.

No comments: