Thursday 20 March 2008

the trauma of not being able to sleep....

Its quarter to 12. Ive got to be in work tomoz (even though its good friday) and once again I cant sleep (that'll teach me for having a long lie in this mornin). Anyways i'm working on a new brief, this is news for Debbie lol we've been trying to find something new to work on for our book so i'm tryin a few things out. Just remembered that if tomorrow is good friday then officially according to the guy upstairs's rules, I cant eat meat tomorrow (which limits my food intake to pasta, baked beans and bread. Baked beans on toast for tea tomoz anyone?) but then again im not really very religious.... lol im just starting to understand what my lecturer once said to us about drugs, drink and sleep deprevation...

Anywho. The 'new' brief im working on is...(drumroll) a transparent toaster. yes you heard me right. Brand new, not even been comercially produced but someone thought of it and if someone thought of the product then we should be able to advertise it. Has some nice 'visual' qualities to the ideas im coming up with so far but I'll have to bang heads with Debbie and see what she thinks.


No comments: